Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Introduction to my blog: Irreverence on technology, Judaism and a bunch of other carp (maybe whitefish, too).

So, I've finally dipped my toes into the cool blue waters of blogdom.

I realized that I spent too much time on message boards, perfecting my answers, but there's no sense of permanence, and of course the best reason to post is to impress your Internet friends, right? Well, I figured that now I can post and get some props...and they won't go away when the post leaves the first page of the board!

I plan on posting mostly about technology and its impact on our personal and business lives, which are closer than ever before. I also hope to touch on Jewish stuff as well, plus sports, travel, cooking Hungary, New York, Miami...

Now what happens?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the community. Shana Tova. - Alan L.